Monday 29 December 2008

Christmas fitness

Hi All,

I work in IT, its an indoor job so no heavy lifting, but it does mean if you don't watch your pie intake you do start to put the weight on. So I headed off down to ASDA and there are just tons of celebs that have done their own keep fit video just in time for christmas - wierd that, bringing out a fitness dvd before christmas, who's going to actually do the video? you've got your hands full of turkey sandwiches, grease and roast potatoes and far too much lager. You probably couldn't even move your finger towards the remote control, I spend the whole of November training squirrels for this very reason.

Anyway, I found the DVD I wanted, and I thought to myself, "Now that's the body that I want, I want to look like that, and I'll do the dvd every day for a decade to get it, if I have to, if I have to cycle to the moon and back I'll do it" I've been doing this dvd for just over a fucking year now, and I still haven't got Davinas tits.

Looks like I'll have to start rubbing my chest with toilet roll for the next 5 years to make my chest bigger, after all, its worked on my arse for the last 20 odd years.

Thanks for reading

No comments: