Sunday 5 October 2008

Punctuation

Hi all I have had reports from regular readers of my column that my grammar sucks as I epically fail at the correct usage of commas especially and putting them where they are not needed and sometimes not including them where they are so in order to redress the balance I have written this piece with no punctuation at all just to prove the point that sometimes it is better to overdo something rather than not do something at all this of course does not apply to cooking driving or diving especially diving that could be quite lethal and should cause a lot more of a stir than me putting commas where they shouldnt be or no commas where there should be how I can actively type in a null amount of commas is beyond me but there you go but anyway I digress normal service will be resumed next time when I shall be reinstating the use of punctuation as it makes it so much bloody easier to read hell even txt spk has punctuation for crying out loud thanks for reading

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

,,,,,,,,,,,,
........
!!
?
;;
-

I always thought you wrote how you spoke. Indeed, it seems as if your prose has a certain uniqueness that all writers should posess.

Right how U dam wel plz i say!

-Yao